|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Steam drum|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||50~100 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||400 Tons per month|
|Condition:||New||Structure:||Fire / Water Tube|
|Fuel:||Coal / Gas / Coal-fired / Water Heat||Type:||Natural Circulation / Once Through|
Water Tube Boiler Steam Drum,
Power Station Boiler Steam Drum,
TUV Water Steam Separator Drum
Power Station Solid Fuel Boiler Steam-Water Separation Pressure Parts Boiler Drum
In the water tube boiler the upper drum (Boiler steam drum) provides for separation of steam from water. It also provides liquid holdup capacity (typically 10 to 60 seconds) to allow for a dynamic response to load changes without losing liquid in the downcomer and riser tubes. The size of the steam drum is determined by the volume required for a clean separation between steam and water to produce a dry saturated steam, it also provides an adequate amount of steam storage. The steam drum is also called the upper drum.
|Product Name||Boiler Steam Drum ( Steam Water Separator )|
|Applied Area||Natural circulation boiler|
|Drum Shell Plate Material||
- Carbon Steel : Q245R, P265GH, SA516-Gr.60/65/70
- Alloy Steel : Q345R, Q375R, 15CrMoR, 12Cr1MoVR, P355GH , DIWA353
|Drum Head Material||Same as shell|
|Nozzle Tube Material||As per design|
|Standard||China GB, ASME, EN|
|Manufacturer Grade||China A Grade, ABS Certificated, TUV Certificated|
|Working Temperature||Saturation Temperature at rated pressure|
|Working Pressure||1.6 MPa ~ 22.5 MPa|
Shell Plate Thickness
(Drum Wall Thickness)
|Drum Diameter||≤3,200 mm|
|Drum Length||≤25,000 mm|
- Shell : SMAW, SAW
- Nozzle tube : GTAW (TIG), SMAW
- Shell longitudinal seam : 100% RT, 100% UT
- Shell circumferential seam : 100% RT, 15% UT
- Nozzle tube angle seam : 100% UT, 100% MT
1. Fully automatic operation, safe and reliable, with a variety of boiler control and protection devices, vapor pressure , water pressure and burning all with the automatic control systems. Hot water boiler is also equipped with process control and temperature and time control.
2. Easy to operate and maintain, labour-saving.
3. Equipped with imported brand-name burner, fuel fully combustion and energy conservation, environmental protection.
4. Closed combustion-wide boiler room, pullution-free, good-looking and clean.
5. Compact structure, easy installation.
The boiler headers have water wall header, superheater header,economizer header and so on, it acts as collection, mixture, re-distributing working medium, as the structure, it can be classified as the end cover type( end enclosure) and necking down type.
The header is consisted of header body ( large diameter seamless steel tube ), end cover ( enclosure ) , tube joint, hand hole, thermomter socket and so on. And the welding checking is strictly proceeded as the welding process to guarantee 100% qualified products.
Drum is a cylindrical pressure vessel used for steam water separation and steam purification in water tube boiler to form water circulation circuit and store boiler water. Its main function is to receive water from economizer, separate steam and water, supply water to circulating circuit and deliver saturated steam to superheater. There is a certain amount of water in the drum, which has a certain amount of heat and working medium storage. It can slow down the steam pressure change speed when the working condition changes, and play a certain buffer role when the feed water and load are not coordinated for a short time. The drum is equipped with internal devices for steam water separation, steam cleaning, dosing in the boiler and continuous blowdown to ensure steam quality, as shown in the figure.
Drum is the most bulky and expensive thick wall pressure bearing part in boiler. The drum not only bears high internal pressure, but also generates thermal stress due to the variation of operating conditions and the fluctuation of wall temperature. Therefore, the working conditions are poor, and effective monitoring of operating conditions is needed.
Steam-water separation details
Primary steam-water separation removes nearly all the steam from the water so that very little steam is recirculated from the drum bottom towards the heated tubes through the outlet connection (downcomer).
At secondary separation, steam is passed through a secondary stage of separators or scrubber elements (usually closely spaced corrugated parallel plates) for final water droplet removal. Steam is then exhausted through various ports.
|Steam Capacity||6-30 tons of steam per hour|
|Working Pressure||1.25Mpa. 1.6Mpa, 2.5Mpa|
|Operation Control||Intelligent PLC Control|
|ItemModel||Double Drums Horizontal Waste Oil Natural Gas Steam Boiler|
|Rated steam capacity (Ton/h)||4||6||8||10||15||20||25||30||35|
|Rated steam pressure MPa||1.25/1.6/2.5|
|Rated steam temperature ℃||194/203/225/400|
|Design efficiency %||92.26||92.23||92.22||92.26||92.26||91.99||91.82||91.99||92.17|
|Feed water temperature ℃||20||105||105||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|Available fuel||diesel / heavy oil / natural gas / LPG|
|Fuel consumption||Diesel kg/h||267.45||402.68||535.2||668.6||1002.6||1337.3||1671.6||2005.9||2336.8|
|Natural gas Nm3/h||329.4||425.9||567.9||709.6||1064.3||1418.4||1773.1||2127.6||2477.4|
|Overall dimension||Length m||5.2||5.9||7.2||7.8||8.5||9.2||11.4||11||11.2|
Design and Manufacturing capacity
1. Two automatic coiler production lines
2. Hot bending to minimum bending radius 0.6D
3. Membrane wall tube bending , with horizontal and vertical panel bending machines
4. Panel fabrication for up to for 1000MW power plant boilers
5. Fabrication of CFB Boiler Cyclone Separators
6. Fabrication of Header to Chinese standards(GB), US standards (ASME), or EU standard (EN)
7. Broad range of heat treatment equipment including 10 furnaces, offering normalizing and tempering
Contact Person: becky
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China