|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Water wall panel|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||50 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons / Month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel,Alloy,Stainless Steel||Surface Treatment:||Painted|
|HS Code:||3215960855||Available:||Energy Saving|
|Color:||Red / Grey Other Color||Specification:||Customized|
boiler water wall panels,
boiler water wall tubes
Heat Exchange Recovery Boiler Spare Parts Water Wall Tubes Stainless Steel / Alloy
The water cooling wall is the main heating part of the boiler.It is the internal flow of water or steam, outside the heat from the boiler furnace.It mainly absorbs the radiation heat of the high-temperature combustion products in the furnace, in which the working medium moves upward and is heated to evaporate.
Water Wall Panels are used in modern day Boilers to reduce heat loss due to their gas tight nature and reduce insulation costs. We fabricate Water Wall Panels using automatic Fin to tubes welding machines and large Tube Panel Benders to achieve desired shape of panels which can have Stub Welded to Headers. We supply Panels with integrated manhole openings in the panels.
Boiler water walls are membrane walls that are made of tubes welded together with or without a strip of metal in between. These walls form the enclosure of the coal combustion chamber. Water wall tubes are also referred to as the evaporator section; they contain water mostly in liquid form which gradually evaporates as it rises in the boiler.
Grade A boiler manufacturer low cost of maintenance boiler membrane water wall is main radiation heat surface, arranged inside the boiler chamber and proceeds the heat exchange directly with the high temperature flame. The convection tubes are the convection heat surface of the boiler, arranged between the boiler chamber outlet and the end heat surface and proceed the heat exchange directly with the high temperature fume. Water recycling system water wall panel and convection tubes are the main heat surface of the boiler, the tubes diameter for both Generally used φ51~60mm boiler streel tubes, also as the request.
|Name||Membrane water panel|
|Material||Carbon steel,Alloy,Stainless steel|
|Tube size||Φ38 - 76 mm, Customize|
|Standard||ISO , ASME|
|Application||Istallable around the boiler combustion chamber|
1. The water cooling wall is the high-temperature radiant heat absorbed by the fuel chamber flame, which makes the water entering the water cooling wall evaporate into saturated steam.
2. Protect the furnace wall. The water cooling wall is laid on all sides to separate the combustion chamber from the furnace wall and prevent the furnace wall from being burnt out.
3. Simplify the furnace wall structure for easy installation, and pay attention to the anti-friction and explosion-proof network of the boiler.
4. The water-cooled wall tube can absorb radiation heat well, and its evaporation intensity is 4 times that of the convection tube bundle. Appropriately increasing the water-cooled wall tube in the furnace will reduce the number of convection and heating surface.
The water-cooling screen is used to distinguish the early light-pipe water-cooling wall, the water-cooling wall of the early boiler is a pipe vertical around the furnace, and the water-cooling wall is surrounded by thick furnace wall. The water-cooling wall pipe of the current boiler has fins on both sides and two adjacent pipe fins are connected together to form a water-cooling screen, which is distributed around the furnace.
1.ensure sealing of furnace wall and reduce air leakage in combustion chamber.
2.realize full water cooling of the combustion chamber, which is helpful to prevent coke formation in the case of intensified combustion.
3. small capacity of heat storage, fast heating of combustion chamber and rapid cooling, can shorten the cooling time of boiler start and stop.
4. it is appropriate to use pipe furnace wall, which greatly reduces the load of boiler frame and is convenient for suspension.
5. compared with the optical tube, the heat absorption capacity of the tube is improved.
6.the pre-combination degree of boiler components is improved, which is convenient and reduces the installation workload.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Contact Person: becky
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China