|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Water wall panel|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||50 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons / Month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel,Alloy,Stainless Steel||Surface Treatment:||Painted|
|HS Code:||3215960855||Packaging:||Iron Frame Packing|
|Available:||Energy Saving||Packing:||Iron Frame Package|
boiler water wall panels,
boiler water wall tubes
ASME Standard Carbon Steel/Stainless/Alloy Boiler Spare Parts Water Wall Panel Tubes In Boiler
Water wall panel Description
Full name of "water wall pipe", the old name of "water wall", also known as "rising pipe".Usually laid vertically on the inner wall of the furnace wall, it is mainly used to absorb the radiant heat emitted by the flame and high-temperature flue gas in the furnace.It is the main type of evaporating heating surface of all kinds of modern boilers and the basic component of boiler water circulation loop.Because of both cooling and protection of the furnace wall, so the name.
The water wall was originally designed not to be heated, but to cool the furnace from high temperature damage.Later, because of its good heat exchange function, it gradually replaced the steam drum as the main heating part of the boiler.
According to the structure type, there are mainly three types: light pipe type, film type and barbed pipe type.The water cooling wall of the optical tube is composed of a whole row of seamless steel tubes with the simplest structure.Membrane water cooling wall is a lot of rolled good water cooling wall fin tube with spot welding together, so as to become a sealed composite heating surface, not only can improve the air tightness of the furnace chamber, reduce air leakage, but also can better protect the furnace wall, so that the weight of the furnace wall is reduced, the structure is simplified;Barbed tube water cooling wall is welded on the water cooling wall pipe many long 20 ~ 25mm, diameter 6 ~ 12mm pin, and then coated with chrome ore refractory plastic, in order to reduce the heat absorption of the water cooling wall this part, improve the temperature of the combustion zone, suitable for fuel fire especially difficult occasions or some liquid slag furnace.Press decorate a place, have wall type and lie between wall type (namely double face is heated) water cooling wall two kinds.The former is mostly embedded in the inner wall of the furnace wall, which absorbs heat on one side.The latter is mostly installed in the middle of the large boiler furnace, the whole furnace is separated into two separate parts, double-sided heating.
|Name||Membrane water panel|
|Material||Carbon steel,Alloy,Stainless steel|
|Tube size||Φ38 - 76 mm, Customize|
|Standard||ISO , ASME|
|Application||Istallable around the boiler combustion chamber|
1. The water cooling wall is the high-temperature radiant heat absorbed by the fuel chamber flame, which makes the water entering the water cooling wall evaporate into saturated steam.
2. Protect the furnace wall. The water cooling wall is laid on all sides to separate the combustion chamber from the furnace wall and prevent the furnace wall from being burnt out.
3. Simplify the furnace wall structure for easy installation, and pay attention to the anti-friction and explosion-proof network of the boiler.
4. The water-cooled wall tube can absorb radiation heat well, and its evaporation intensity is 4 times that of the convection tube bundle. Appropriately increasing the water-cooled wall tube in the furnace will reduce the number of convection and heating surface.
The water-cooling screen is used to distinguish the early light-pipe water-cooling wall, the water-cooling wall of the early boiler is a pipe vertical around the furnace, and the water-cooling wall is surrounded by thick furnace wall. The water-cooling wall pipe of the current boiler has fins on both sides and two adjacent pipe fins are connected together to form a water-cooling screen, which is distributed around the furnace.
1.ensure sealing of furnace wall and reduce air leakage in combustion chamber.
2.realize full water cooling of the combustion chamber, which is helpful to prevent coke formation in the case of intensified combustion.
3. small capacity of heat storage, fast heating of combustion chamber and rapid cooling, can shorten the cooling time of boiler start and stop.
4. it is appropriate to use pipe furnace wall, which greatly reduces the load of boiler frame and is convenient for suspension.
5. compared with the optical tube, the heat absorption capacity of the tube is improved.
6.the pre-combination degree of boiler components is improved, which is convenient and reduces the installation workload.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 80 Engineers
3. 200 Coded welders
4. 30 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2015 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China