ASME ASTM Standard Steam Superheater/Reheater Tubes Boiler For Industrial Steam Boiler
• Superheating raises overall efficiency as well as avoids too much condensation in last stages of turbine which avoids blade erosion.
• The heat of combustion gases from furnace is utilised for removal of moisture from steam and to superheat the steam.
• Super-heaters ususlly have several tube circuits in parallel with one or more return bends,connected between headers.
• Heat from the hot gases to the vapour in the surperheater is transferred at high temperatures.
• Therefore promary section of superheater is arranged in counterflow and secondary section in parallel flow to reduce the temp.stressing of the tube wall.
• Principle of superheater is similar to steam generating tubes of boiler.
• The hot gases at high temperature sweep over superheater tubes and raise the temperature of steam which magnitude depends upon exit gas temperature leaving the superheater and gas velocity.
use for heating saturated steam, steam temperature could be up to 900 degree C.
Superheater Capacity Upgrades to Increase Power Generation
Send us required technical data, such as steam capacity, presure, required temperature etc. We will design accordingly.
||1.Firm structural support
||1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
||supported from above
||1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
||1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
||Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
|1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
||Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.