|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set / Sets 10tons|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel Etc||Range Of Applications:||Utility/Power Station, Industrial|
|Type:||Natural Circulation/Once Through||Certificate:||ISO,ASME|
|Output:||Hot Water/Steam||Fuel:||Coal/Gas/Oil-fired, Water Heat|
power plant economizer,
economizer for boiler
High Efficiency Steam Economizer In Boiler For Utility / Power Station / Industrial
Economizer is installed on the lower part of the boiler tail flue for recycling the waste heat of smoke, a device heating boiler feed water into steam drum pressure of saturated water heating surface, due to its high temperature flue gas heat, reduces the exhaust temperature of flue gas, save the energy, improve the efficiency, so called the Economizer.
The steel-pipe coal saver is not restricted by pressure and can be used as a boiling type, which is generally controlled by carbon steel with an outer diameter of 32 ~ 51 mm.Sometimes the fin and fin are added to the tube to improve heat transfer.The steel-pipe coal saver consists of parallel curved pipe (called serpentine pipe) arranged horizontally.
The coal saver is mainly used for industry, and it is gradually applied to agriculture and some related industries.
1. It can be divided into non-boiling type and boiling type according to the degree to which water is heated.
2. According to the manufacturing materials, there are two types: cast iron and steel pipe coal saver.Non-boiling coal saver is mostly made of cast iron, but it is also made of steel tube, while boiling coal saver is only made of steel tube.Cast iron economizers are mostly used in boilers with pressure of less than 2.5MPa.If the pressure exceeds 2.5MPa, the economizer made of steel pipe shall be used.
3. The device can be divided into vertical type and horizontal type.
4. The relative flow direction of smoke exhaust and water supply can be divided into three types: downstream, counter-current and mixed.
5. Divided by structure: light pipe coal saver and finned coal saver.Finned economizers include: h-type economizers (more used) and spiral fin economizers.
6. According to the form of heat conduction: direct conduction and indirect conduction;
|Material||Alloy steel, Carbon steel, SA210C ,SA213T22, etc.|
|Material standard||ASTM, EN or ISO etc.|
Min: 10 ton
|Smelting Process:||EF+LF + VD|
|Process||Material→Ingot → Hot/Cold-Rolling→ Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection →rough machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection|
|UT standard||ASTM A388 or EN10228, etc|
1. Absorb the heat of low-temperature flue gas, reduce the smoke exhaust temperature, reduce smoke loss and save fuel.
2. Since the feed water is heated in the economizer before entering the drum, the heat absorption of the feed water on the heating surface is reduced, and the economizer can be used to replace part of the high-cost evaporative heating surface.
3. When the feed water temperature is raised, the wall temperature difference will be reduced and the thermal stress will be correspondingly reduced to extend the service life of the steam drum.
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China