|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang,China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Furnace wall|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Iron Frame Package|
|Delivery Time:||50 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons / Month|
|Pressure:||High Pressure||Structure:||Fire / Water Tube|
|Fuel:||Coal / Gas / Coal-fired / Water Heat||Product Name:||Boiler Water Walls|
|Range Of Applications:||Industrial / Power Station||NDE:||100% PT,100 RT,100% UT|
Heating Surface Boilers Membrane Wall,
Argon Arc Welding Boilers Membrane Wall,
Boilers Membrane Wall High Pressure
High Pressure Boiler Heating Surface Boilers Membrane Wall Argon Arc Welding Power Plant
Membrane Water Wall Description
Membrane water wall is an air-tight structure welded by a tube and a fin. The advantages are less air leakage in the furnace; Can use the tube furnace wall, reduce the load of steel structure, reduce the cost of the boiler; Easy to use suspension structure and improve the thermal expansion system; Suitable for large-scale mechanized production, high assembly rate; Small heat storage capacity, shorten the time of starting and stopping the furnace. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing process is more complex. Large capacity, high temperature and high pressure boiler adopts membrane water wall.
The heating surface arranged on the inner wall of the furnace is mainly cooled by water, which is called the water wall. It is the main evaporation heating surface of power station boiler. The main functions of the water wall are :
(1) absorbing the radiant heat in the furnace, heating the water into saturated steam;
(2) protect the furnace wall, simplify the structure of the furnace wall, reduce the weight of the furnace wall, which is mainly due to the absorption of radiant heat in the furnace wall water wall, so that the temperature of the furnace wall is reduced;
(3) the absorption of heat in the furnace, the flue gas cooled to the temperature allowed by the furnace exit, which is beneficial to reduce the slagging in the furnace and prevent the slagging in the furnace exit;
(4) The water wall absorbs radiant heat at high temperature in the furnace and has good heat transfer effect, so it can reduce the boiler steel consumption and boiler cost.
1.ensure sealing of furnace wall and reduce air leakage in combustion chamber.
2.realize full water cooling of the combustion chamber, which is helpful to prevent coke formation in the case of intensified combustion.
3.small capacity of heat storage, fast heating of combustion chamber and rapid cooling, can shorten the cooling time of boiler start and stop.
4.it is appropriate to use pipe furnace wall, which greatly reduces the load of boiler frame and is convenient for suspension.
5.compared with the optical tube, the heat absorption capacity of the tube is improved.
6.the pre-combination degree of boiler components is improved, which is convenient and reduces the installation workload.
Specification of Membrane Water Wall
|Name||Membrane water panel|
|Material||Carbon steel,Alloy,Stainless steel|
|Tube size||Φ38 - 76 mm, Customize|
|Standard||ISO , ASME|
|Application||Istallable around the boiler combustion chamber|
Waterwall Panel Workshop
|1||Control of weld penetration to satisfy mechanical and heat transfer requirements Control of the deformation to acceptable tolerances.|
|2||Panels routinely require straightening in the workshop after welding and heat treatment, the question to be answered is can the shop then meet the required dimensional tolerances for successful site installation?|
|3||Can existing shop handling procedures be used as-is without adding excessive controls that will add cost and schedule.|
|4||The importance of preheating and its maintenance through the welding process could cause a number of handling and shop processing issues that will substantially increase cost.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 400 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China