|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ASME, EN, SGS, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||boiler economizer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Or Stainless Steel,Boiler Steel,Steel Tube||Fuels:||Coal Fired|
|Surface Treatment:||Painted||Structure:||Horizontal And Vertical|
|Color:||Customer's Requirement||Usage:||Industrial, Power Station, Sugger Industry...|
Sugercane Boiler Economizer,
Superheater Boiler Economizer,
Serrated Fin Tube Boiler Economizer
Sugercane Boiler Sprial Fin Tube Serrated Fin Tube For Boiler Economizer Superheater Heat Exchanger
(1) The economizer is a steam generation system as like a boiler. when the exhaust gas discharge from the engine cylinder through the exhaust valve it goes to the boiler for generate steam by heating of water.
(2) After those gas it goes through the economizer the remaining exhaust gas temperature is heated the water in economiser. it help to generate steam, and it is improving the efficiency and save the fuel consumption
(3) An economizer uses the waste heat from the boiler exhaust, that would otherwise be lost to atmosphere to (in most cases) preheat the feed water into the boiler.This improves the boiler efficiency and reduces fuel costs.
There are three stages from the feed water in the boiler heated into superheated steam:feed water preheating, evaporation, and superheating. The three stages are finished on three different heating surfaces. The boiler steam and water circuit are composed of the three different heating surfaces as well as their connecting pipes. Boiler economizers are one of them, and it is right the equipment to preheat the feed water. Thus, it is the heating surface with the lowest temperature for boiler working fluid in the boiler steam and water circuit. The working fluid passing through this equipment is monophasic water(non-boiling economizer).
Superhigh pressure boilers mostly use non-boiling type economizers. This is because when the pressure is higher, the latent heat of vaporization is decreased, while heat of the heated water is getting more, so it is necessary to send some water to be heated in water wall panels so as to prevent the slagging on the heating surfaces of the furnace outlets and the furnace inside caused by too high temperatures in furnaces and of outlet flue gas. So usually superhigh pressure boilers use non-boiling type economizers.
The main factor to consider which type of economizers is boiler's parameters. When the boiler parameters differ, the ratio of heat absorption needed in three stages to heat the working fluid make differences. So the corresponding arrangements of three heating surfaces need to change, too. To large units with high parameters, their evaporative heat absorption is less, while the heat absorption of water by heating, the heat absorption of steam by superheating, the heat absorption by reheating are quite big. Thus, non-boiling type economizers are the main type for superhigh pressure unit boilers.
1.fuel saving: the economizers are placed at the rear part of boilers. This way can decrease the smoke and gas temperatures, thus to save fuels.
2.improve the working conditions of steam drums: due to economizers, the feed water temperature is increased when entering the steam drum. It reduces the temperature difference between the feed water and steam drum wall as well as steam drum thermal stress, so that it improve the working conditions of steam drums and increase the service life.
3.reduce the boiler manufacturing cost: for the feed water is heated in the boiler economizers. The use of low temperature spare parts as boiler economizers to replace some of high-priced high temperature water wall panels reduces the cost to manufacture boilers.
|Material||Alloy steel, Carbon steel, SA210C ,SA213T22, etc.|
|Material standard||ASTM, EN or ISO etc.|
Min: 10 ton
|Smelting Process:||EF+LF + VD|
|Process||Material→Ingot → Hot/Cold-Rolling→ Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection →rough machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection|
|UT standard||ASTM A388 or EN10228, etc|
1. Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode
3. X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China