|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||50 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons / Month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel,Alloy,Stainless Steel||Surface Treatment:||Painted|
|HS Code:||3215960855||Packaging:||Iron Frame Packing|
|Available:||Energy Saving||Color:||Red / Grey Other Color|
Alloy Stainless Superheater Coil,
Superheater Coil Heat Resistant,
Economizer Evaporator Superheater Coil
ASME Standard Carbon Steel Superheater Coil Economizer Evaporator Use
The convection heating surface of the boiler, such as economizer, superheater and reheater, adopts the structure of serpentine tube through the belt, with horizontal and vertical layout.
Radiative superheaters are used as the first heat transfer surfaces after the furnace. Often a platen arrangement is preferred to create a fouling-resistant construction. Spacing in the first superheaters can be from 150 to 1000 mm. Superheaters are the hottest heat transfer surfaces in the boiler, so they are often built with temperature-resistant alloys. As these superheaters operate at flue gas temperature ranges of 800–1200°C, they often need to be built with corrosion resistance in mind. High-grade materials are expensive and require special welding techniques and often heat treatment. Superheater type, design, material, and construction methods always involve compromise to achieve the desired technical level at low cost.
Reheater is a kind of steam superheater that reheats the low-pressure steam that has done work and reaches a certain temperature. The role of reheater further improves the thermal efficiency of power plant circulation, and makes the steam temperature of the final stage blade of steam turbine controlled within the allowable range.A reheater is a boiler that heats steam from a steam turbine to superheated steam.There are two functions of reheater: one is to reduce the humidity of steam, which is conducive to the protection of turbine blades;Second, the relative and absolute internal efficiency of steam turbine can be improved.
Superheater is a part of a boiler that heats the steam from the saturation temperature to the overheating temperature. It is also called a steam superheater.Superheater can be divided into convective type, radial type and semi-radial type according to heat transfer mode;According to the characteristics of the structure, it can be divided into serpentine pipe type, screen type, wall type and wall type.They are made up of parallel pipes and inlet and outlet manifold.
1. The dry saturated steam drum to further make the superheated steam heating. When the soda coexist, the soda heating the mixture, add heat can only be used to make soda water evaporate into steam in the mixture, and cannot make steam temperature of superheated steam. To get to the superheated steam, the commonly used method is to steam separated from the mixture of soda, for its further heating, accomplish this task components become the superheater.
2. reduce the temperature of flue gas, recover the heat in the flue gas, improve boiler efficiency.
1. Reduce the humidity of steam, which is conducive to the protection of turbine blades.
2. Relative and absolute internal efficiency of steam turbine can be improved.
|1||Material composition||Carbon steel, alloy steel or heat-resistant steel, collection boxes and other supporting material. Tubes are customized types of specifications.|
|2||Design pattern||Vertical or horizontal layout.|
|3||Advantages||Beautiful appearance, size, accuracy, first-class bending and welding technology, first-class detection equipment.|
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China