|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set / Sets 10tons|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Usage:||Power Plant/CFB Boiler|
|Type:||Natural Circulation||Structure:||Hot / Water Tube|
|Output:||Hot Water/Steam||Fuel:||Coal/Gas/Oil-fired, Water Heat|
ASME Serpentine Tube Economizer,
SA179 serpentine Tube Economizer,
CFB heat exchanger economiser
SA179 Serpentine Tube Economizer For Industrial Boiler ASME Standard
In boiler,economizers are heat exchange devices that heat fluids,usually water,up to but not normally beyond the boiling point of that fluid. Economizer are so named because they can make use of the enthalpy in fluid streams that are hot,but not enough to be used in a boiler,thereby recovering more useful enthalpy and improving the boiler's efficiency. They are a device fitted to a boiler which saves energy by using the exhaust gases from the boler to preheat the cold water used the fill it(the feed water)
1. Absorb the heat of low-temperature flue gas, reduce the smoke discharge temperature, reduce smoke loss, and save fuel.
2. Since the feed water is heated in the economizer before entering the steam drum, the heat absorption of the feed water on the heating surface is reduced, and the economizer can be used to replace part of the evaporation heating surface with higher cost.
3, feed water temperature increased, into the drum will reduce the wall temperature difference, thermal stress corresponding to reduce, extend the service life of the drum.
(1) The economizer is a steam generation system as like a boiler. when the exhaust gas discharge from the engine cylinder through the exhaust valve it goes to the boiler for generate steam by heating of water.
(2) After those gas it goes through the economizer the remaining exhaust gas temperature is heated the water in economiser. it help to generate steam, and it is improving the efficiency and save the fuel consumption
(3) An economizer uses the waste heat from the boiler exhaust, that would otherwise be lost to atmosphere to (in most cases) preheat the feed water into the boiler.This improves the boiler efficiency and reduces fuel costs.
Utility Boiler Economizer
|1||HDB produces economizers for utility boilers, which includes boilers fueled by coal, wood, oil, or other solid fuels to produce electricty from the boiler's high pressure steam.|
|2||These economizers are usually located in the back pass of the boiler and oriented with the tubes running horizontally.The boiler feedwater runs through the economizer circuits in the opposite direction of the gas flow (called counterflow).|
|3||Bare tubes are typically utilized in order to minimize ash fouling, but some boiler OEM's design their economizers with finned tubes, either spiral or long finned.|
|4||HDB can produce economizer elements with either bare, spiral finned, or long finned tubes, and if you prefer, re-design your unit to one of the other tube-types. HDB can also fabricate replacement headers for all utility boiler economizers.|
Package Boiler Economizer
|1||HDB has unique manufacturing capabilities that the Optimus engineers take full advantage of when designing sulfuric acid plant economizers and superheaters.|
|2||Often this allows the Optimus units to be configured for higher heat transfer efficiencies which results in a reduced surface area requirement and, consequently, a lower-priced product.|
|3||HDB utilizes its on-site capabilities to fin and bend the tubes, machine and fabricate the headers, drill the tubesheets, cut and prep all casing materials, and perform all of the pressure part and casing welds.|
|4||This gives HDB more control of the manufacturing sequence and schedule which has helped us achieve a remarkable record of on-time delivery performance.|
|1||Economizers for today's HRSG modules are configured with fintubes that hang vertically. HDB has fabricated economizer coils for virtually all of the HRSG OEM companies and understands the unique features of each.|
|2||In many cases, utilities desire to upgrade their economizers from plain carbon steel to an alloy material to help resist flow accelerated corrosion (FAC) inside the headers and tube bends.|
|3||HDB is a one-stop shop for economizer fabrication because we prep all the materials and perform all of the pressure part and attachment welding, from finning the fintubes, fabricating the headers, and assembling the coil bundle.|
Consists of a serious of spiral fin tubes, the headers of inlet and outlet, bend, frame and other auxiliaries.
In line / staggered arrangement.
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China