Heat Exchanger Stainless Boiler Superheater And Reheater With Anti Corrosion Shields
Superheater is a part of boiler that further heats steam from saturated temperature to superheat temperature, also known as steam superheater. The superheater can be divided into convection type, radiation type and half radiation type according to the heat transfer mode. According to the structural features can be divided into serpentine tube type, screen type, wall type and package wall type. They are made up of a number of parallel pipes and an inlet and outlet header.
Reheater is essentially a kind of steam superheater which reheats the low-pressure steam which has been overdone and reaches a certain temperature. The reheater further improves the heat efficiency of power plant circulation and controls the steam temperature of the final stage blade of steam turbine within the allowable range. A reheater is a heater that converts steam from a steam turbine into superheated steam. There are two functions of reheater. One is to reduce the humidity of water vapor, which is helpful to protect turbine blade. Second, the relative internal efficiency and absolute internal efficiency can be improved.
In power station boilers, the effect of superheaters is to heat the steam to certain temperature for higher efficiency of the power station. Reheaters are steam superheaters to reheat the over-worked long-pressure or middle-pressure steam to certain temperature.
The use of rehearters can further improve heat power of the power station circulating and control the steam temperature of the end blades of the steam turbine within allowed range. Zigzag superheaters and reheaters of the Company are also unique with rigorous production technique, first-class production flow line and complete test methods.
1.Superheater is a device for heating saturated steam into superheated steam at a certain temperature.
2. After the saturated steam is heated into superheated steam, the work capacity of steam in the steam turbine is improved, that is, the useful enthalpy of steam in the steam turbine is increased, thus improving the cycle efficiency of the heat engine.
3. In addition, the adoption of hot steam can also reduce steam exhaust humidity of steam turbine, avoid corrosion of steam turbine blade, and create favorable conditions for further reduction of steam exhaust pressure and safe operation of steam turbine.
1. Reduce the humidity of water vapor, which is conducive to the protection of turbine blades.
2. The relative and absolute internal efficiency of steam turbine can be improved.
Send us required technical data, such as steam capacity, presure, required temperature etc. We will design accordingly.
||1.Firm structural support
||1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
||supported from above
||1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
||1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
||Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
|1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
||Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.
use for heating saturated steam, steam temperature could be up to 900 degree C.
Superheater Capacity Upgrades to Increase Power Generation