|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ASME, SGS, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Boiler Fin Tube|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Sea worthy Packing for Export|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Fin Material:||Aluminum,Copper And Steel Etc,carbon Steel,stainless Steel||Tube Material:||Stainless Steel,Carbon Steel|
|Packing:||Seaworthy Packing Of Fin Tube||Product Name:||U Tube Heat Exchanger|
Steel Fin Tube For Hot Water Boiler , High Efficiency Boiler Spiral Finned Tube
Spiral finned tubes are widely used in heat recovery of boiler economizer, air preheater, and waste heat boiler, as well as heat exchange equipment in chemical industry, pressure vessel and other fields. The capacity of units used in boilers has also increased from small to large, and their applications are increasing day by day. At present, many professional manufacturers in China can produce high frequency resistance welding, brazing spiral finned tubes, and the production equipment and technology of finned tubes have been developed, designed and manufactured from importation, digestion and absorption to self-development. The quality has reached the requirements of advanced foreign standards.
Advantages of using finned tubes:
1. the heat transfer area is increased in the effective space to improve the heat transfer effect.
2. Reduce the occupancy space of heat transfer surface and reduce its volume, especially for fast-loading boilers.
3. Reduce the equipment cost and improve the safety of equipment.
4. Due to the decrease of water side pressure drop, the operation cost is reduced.
5. The stiffness of finned tubes are increased, and the seismic resistance of the tube is improved.
At present, spiral finned steel tubes are mostly winding, high frequency welding and brazing spiral finned steel tubes. The intergal spiral finned steel tubes have become t renewal product of the above three types of spiral finned steel tubes because of its long service life, stable heat transfer performance and obvious every saving effect. Their advantages are shown in the following aspects:
1. Long service life, more than 3 times as long as that of winding welded finned steel tubes.
2. Arc cutting of fin root and tube and smooth surface of fins completely eliminate the phenomenon of ash accumulation, ash plugging and slagging of other forms of fin tubes due to the uneven folding of fin root.
3. Hot rolling technology is sued to improve the density, yield strength, tensile strength and wear resistance of metal structure.
4. Because the fin and tube are integral and distributed in spiral band, the pressure bearing capacity of integral spiral finned tubes is more than 3 times of that of seamless steel tube with the same thickness and inner diameter.
5. Wear resistance, which solves the problem of serious wear of convective heating surface of coal-fired boiler due to high wind speed and high ash concentration (especially circulating fluidized bed boilers).
6. The integral fin-tube structure completely eliminates the contact thermal resistance that other fin-tube structure can not overcome. In addition, the longitudinal section of fin is trapezoidal structure, so the heat transfer efficiency is improved to the greatest extent.
7. The expanded surface heat exchange of integral spiral fin is adopted. Under the same working conditions, the heat transfer coefficient of tube bundle is 3.5-5.5 times of that of seamless steel tube with the same thickness and inner diameter, and twice of that of welded spiral fin steel tube with the same specification.
8. Fins and tubes are integral structure, so they can be used in high temperature and harsh environment. There will be no instability of heat transfer performance caused by the relaxation and shedding of fins in other forms of finned steel tubes.
Development and application
The development and application of spiral finned tube economizer in China began in the 1980s. The self-designed and manufactured spiral finned tube economizer came out on the domestic boilers. In the 1990s, the author replaced the conventional spiral finned tube economizer commonly used in the imported Mitsubishi 350 MW 1160T/H sub-critical circulation boiler with a spiral finned tube economizer of a unique arrangement of fins. In recent years, the imported 900MS Ultra critical coal-fired boiler also uses the spiral finned tube economizer, and has been put into operation. Although the boiler manufacturing industry produces spiral finned tube economizers for foreign countries, it lags behind in the application of domestic boilers.
This newly developed spiral finned tube economizer has been applied to coal-fired self-owned power plant and public power plants in the northwest, central, southern, eastern, and Shanghai, etc.. The minimum boiler capacity parameter is 220 t/h at high pressure and maximum boiler capacity parameter is 1160t/h at sub-critical condition. The types of coal burned are bituminous coal, anthracite, mixture of bituminous coal and lean coal, mixture of bituminous coal and blast furnace gas, and inferior bituminous coal with ash content of 56%-59%.
|Item||Base Tube O.D
|Base Tube Thickness (mm)||Fin Height (mm)||Fin thickness(mm)||Fin Pitch(mm)|
|Range||25.4 mm ~1600mm||2.5 mm ~40 mm||0.5 mm ~20.0 mm||0.5 mm ~3.0 mm||5 mm ~ 25.4 mm|
|Material||Carbon Steel,Alloy Steel,Stainless Steel|
|Base Pipe||Welded or Seamless|
|Material||carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous alloys and nickel alloys.|
|Application||H economizer,H evaporator,H superheater,H air heater and etc.|
1. Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode
3. X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety
Contact Person: Wendy
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China