|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set / Sets 10tons|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Type:||Natural Circulation / Once Through||Usage:||Boiler System|
|Structure:||Fire / Water Tube||Dimension:||Customization|
|Packing:||Iron Frame Package||Port:||Shanghai|
power plant economizer,
economizer for boiler
Mechanical Condensing CFB Boiler Economizer Heat Exchanger Seamless Pipe,Utility/Powe Station Plant Using
Economizers are mechanical devices intended to reduce energy consumption, or to perform useful function such as preheating a fluid. The term economizer is used for other purposes as well. Boiler, power plant, heating, Refrigeration, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) uses are discussed in this article. In simple terms, an economizer is a heat exchanger.The economizer has advanced manufacturing technology, strict production technology, detection means, with high-tech snake-like tube production lines.
|Fin tube thread pitch||5-30|
|Fin tube length||
*Note:HD BOILER can bespoke special type of economizer according to customer's requirement.
Economizers must be sized for the volume of flue gas, its temperature, the maximum pressure drop allowed through the stack, what kind of fuel is used in the boiler, and how much energy needs to be recovered. Economizers designed for natural gas only, would likely plug-up if installed on a coal boiler and would face increased risk of corrosion if installed on an oil-fired boiler. Some units are designed to keep the flue gases above condensation temperature, and others are made of materials that resist the corrosive effect of condensed flue gases.
During boiler operation in typical commercial and industrial applications, approximately 10-20% of the heating value of fuel is expelled with the stack gases to the atmosphere. Stack economizers are designed to recover significant amounts of this stack gas energy loss, thereby vastly improving boiler system efficiency. There are several considerations when selecting an economizer:
• Gas-side Pressure Drop. Added back-pressure on the boiler stack affects the combustion air fan throughput capability. The economizer and combustion air fan(s) must be sized properly in order to assure a suitable system operation and capacity.
• Feedwater Temperature. The feedwater to the economizer must be deaerated and the temperature setpoint minimally at 220oF to prevent tube corrosion.
• Water-side Pressure Drop. Feedwater pumps must be sized to accommodate the economizer pressure drop. Additionally, a continuous modulating feedwater system is required to ensure proper flow rates through the economizer.
1. Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode.
3. X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.
1. Absorb the heat of low-temperature flue gas, reduce the smoke discharge temperature, reduce smoke loss, and save fuel.
2. Since the feed water is heated in the economizer before entering the steam drum, the heat absorption of the feed water on the heating surface is reduced, and the economizer can be used to replace part of the evaporation heating surface with higher cost.
3, feed water temperature increased, into the drum will reduce the wall temperature difference, thermal stress corresponding to reduce, extend the service life of the drum.
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
1. Fabrication area of 400,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Contact Person: Miss. Sandy Chen
Fax: 86- 512-58774453
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China