|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu , China|
|Model Number:||Superheater and Reheater|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Iron Frame Package|
|Delivery Time:||30 days after deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per Month|
|Structure:||Electric Elements||Pressure:||Low/High Pressure|
|Material:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel Etc||Packing:||Iron Frame Package|
reheater in power plant
High Temperature Carbon Steel Superheater and Reheater Coils Tube
Boiler Spare Parts in thermal power plant
Superheater is a part of a boiler that heats the steam from the saturation temperature to the overheating temperature. It is also called a steam superheater.Superheater can be divided into convective type, radial type and semi-radial type according to heat transfer mode;According to the characteristics of the structure, it can be divided into serpentine pipe type, screen type, wall type and wall type.They are made up of parallel pipes and inlet and outlet manifold.
Most industrial boilers do not have superheaters because many industrial processes and living facilities require only saturated steam.In power stations, locomotives and Marine boilers, superheater is usually installed to improve the circulating thermal efficiency of the whole steam power plant.
Reheater is a kind of steam superheater that reheats the low-pressure steam that has done work and reaches a certain temperature. The role of reheater further improves the thermal efficiency of power plant circulation, and makes the steam temperature of the final stage blade of steam turbine controlled within the allowable range.A reheater is a boiler that heats steam from a steam turbine to superheated steam.There are two functions of reheater: one is to reduce the humidity of steam, which is conducive to the protection of turbine blades;Second, the relative and absolute internal efficiency of steam turbine can be improved.
• Superheating raises overall efficiency as well as avoids too much condensation in last stages of turbine which avoids blade erosion.
• The heat of combustion gases from furnace is utilised for removal of moisture from steam and to superheat the steam.
• Super-heaters ususlly have several tube circuits in parallel with one or more return bends,connected between headers.
• Heat from the hot gases to the vapour in the surperheater is transferred at high temperatures.
• Therefore promary section of superheater is arranged in counterflow and secondary section in parallel flow to reduce the temp.stressing of the tube wall.
|Pendant-type||1.Firm structural support||1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.||supported from above|
|Inverted-type||1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam||1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow||Supported from below|
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
|1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type||Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.|
use for heating saturated steam, steam temperature could be up to 900 degree C.
Superheater Capacity Upgrades to Increase Power Generation
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 800 Engineers
3. 200 Coded welders
4. 30 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Contact Person: Elsie 李晨
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China