|Place of Origin:
|ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN
|Superheater and Reheater
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|1500 Tons / Month
|Range Of Applications:
|Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel Etc
|Iron Frame Package
superheater in boiler,
reheater in power plant
Heat Efficiency Improving Boiler Parts Superheater Coils ASME Standard For Power Station
Fossil fuel power plants often have a superheater section in the steam generating furnace.The steam passes through drying equipment inside the steam drum on to the superheater, a set of tubes in the furnace. Here the steam picks up more energy from hot flue gases outside the tubing, and its temperature is now superheated above the saturation temperature.
Power plant furnaces may have a reheater section containing tubes heated by hot flue gases outside the tubes. Exhaust steam from the high-pressure turbine is passed through these heated tubes to collect more energy before driving the intermediate and then low-pressure turbines.
|Carbon steel, alloy steel or heat-resistant steel, collection boxes and other supporting material. Tubes are customized types of specifications.
|Vertical or horizontal layout.
|Beautiful appearance, size, accuracy, first-class bending and welding technology, first-class detection equipment.
Type Advantages Disadvantages Supporting method:
Pendant-type 1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam
2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom. supported from above
Inverted-type 1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.
1. heating saturated steam, temperature up to 900 degree C.
2. high efficiency, >90%.
3. high speed heating.
4. design with stainless steel.
5. long design service life, 15 years.
1.Superheater is a device for heating saturated steam into superheated steam at a certain temperature.
2. After the saturated steam is heated into superheated steam, the work capacity of steam in the steam turbine is improved, that is, the useful enthalpy of steam in the steam turbine is increased, thus improving the cycle efficiency of the heat engine.
3. In addition, the adoption of hot steam can also reduce steam exhaust humidity of steam turbine, avoid corrosion of steam turbine blade, and create favorable conditions for further reduction of steam exhaust pressure and safe operation of steam turbine.
In order to improve the heat efficiency of large generating sets, intermediate reheat cycle is widely used.The main steam coming out of the boiler superheater is sent to the reheater to increase the temperature after the work is done in the high pressure cylinder of the steam turbine. Then it is sent to the middle pressure cylinder of the steam turbine to continue expansion and work.Some large units, after the middle pressure cylinder will exhaust steam back to the boiler heating, known as two intermediate reheat cycle, can be relatively improved circulation efficiency of about 2%.Some test units even adopt three reheat cycles.After the reheat cycle is adopted, the thermal system, structure and operation adjustment of the boiler and steam turbine device become complex and the cost increases, so it is adopted in the generating units of more than 100 megawatts, usually only once intermediate reheat is used.
Advantages of reheater are as follows:
1. Reduce the humidity of water vapor, which is conducive to the protection of turbine blades.
2. The relative and absolute internal efficiency of steam turbine can be improved.
HD Boiler offers a best in class facility,including
Contact Person: Miss. Sandy Chen
Fax: 86- 512-58774453
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China