|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set / Sets 10tons|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Usage:||Power Plant/CFB Boiler|
|Type:||Natural Circulation||Structure:||Hot / Water Tube|
|Output:||Hot Water/Steam||Fuel:||Coal/Gas/Oil-fired, Water Heat|
Low temperature revamping modular heat exchange system assembly by fin tube used in boiler
|1||To obtain an acceptable degree of efficiency and reduce fuel consumption as much as possible by introducing further heat recovery surface so that the gas temperature at the funnel may be as low as practicable. In radiant types a much higher exit gas temperature is usually found. To carry out this further heat exchange, surfaces such as economizers and air heaters are commonly used.|
|2||In many radiant boiler types, economizers are also found arranged integrally within the boiler unit. In this location they consist of a number of multi-loop elements of plain tubes connected at their ends to inlet and outlet headers.|
|3||Since are situated in a hot gas temperature zone and are required to perform a considerable heat exchange duty, a portion of the water pumped through them may be converted into steam. These steaming economizers are arranged so that water enters the lower header and the steam and water mixture leaves from the top header to the steam drum where the steam and water separate.
(1) The economizer is a steam generation system as like a boiler. when the exhaust gas discharge from the engine cylinder through the exhaust valve it goes to the boiler for generate steam by heating of water.
(2) After those gas it goes through the economizer the remaining exhaust gas temperature is heated the water in economiser. it help to generate steam, and it is improving the efficiency and save the fuel consumption
(3) An economizer uses the waste heat from the boiler exhaust, that would otherwise be lost to atmosphere to (in most cases) preheat the feed water into the boiler.This improves the boiler efficiency and reduces fuel costs.
Utility Boiler Economizer
|1||HDB produces economizers for utility boilers, which includes boilers fueled by coal, wood, oil, or other solid fuels to produce electricty from the boiler's high pressure steam.|
|2||These economizers are usually located in the back pass of the boiler and oriented with the tubes running horizontally.The boiler feedwater runs through the economizer circuits in the opposite direction of the gas flow (called counterflow).|
|3||Bare tubes are typically utilized in order to minimize ash fouling, but some boiler OEM's design their economizers with finned tubes, either spiral or long finned.|
|4||HDB can produce economizer elements with either bare, spiral finned, or long finned tubes, and if you prefer, re-design your unit to one of the other tube-types. HDB can also fabricate replacement headers for all utility boiler economizers.|
Package Boiler Economizer
|1||HDB has unique manufacturing capabilities that the Optimus engineers take full advantage of when designing sulfuric acid plant economizers and superheaters.|
|2||Often this allows the Optimus units to be configured for higher heat transfer efficiencies which results in a reduced surface area requirement and, consequently, a lower-priced product.|
|3||HDB utilizes its on-site capabilities to fin and bend the tubes, machine and fabricate the headers, drill the tubesheets, cut and prep all casing materials, and perform all of the pressure part and casing welds.|
|4||This gives HDB more control of the manufacturing sequence and schedule which has helped us achieve a remarkable record of on-time delivery performance.|
|1||Economizers for today's HRSG modules are configured with fintubes that hang vertically. HDB has fabricated economizer coils for virtually all of the HRSG OEM companies and understands the unique features of each.|
|2||In many cases, utilities desire to upgrade their economizers from plain carbon steel to an alloy material to help resist flow accelerated corrosion (FAC) inside the headers and tube bends.|
|3||HDB is a one-stop shop for economizer fabrication because we prep all the materials and perform all of the pressure part and attachment welding, from finning the fintubes, fabricating the headers, and assembling the coil bundle.|
1.Application of flue gas waste heat recovery system for tail flue of power plant boiler
The thermal temperature is low, usually 100℃ or so with not good quality.
(1) This part of the recovery of heat is not equivalent to the method of calculation, but should be equivalent conversion method or heat balance calculation to determine the effective use of heat recovery value (thermodynamics second law).
2. Used in other industrial boilers in the flue gas waste heat recovery device
(1) Under normal circumstances, the economy is in priority in power plant application. This is because in other industrial boiler systems, the available steam resources are limited. For users with not enough steam, the recovery of heat can be considered 100% available resources, the most economical.
(2) flue gas waste heat exchanger advantages
|◆||improve the efficiency of recycling, reduce coal consumption;|
|◆||improve the efficiency of dust removal (before the installation of dust collector);|
reduce the evaporation of desulfurization tower, saving water.
Contact Person: Yolanda
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China