High frequency resistance welding spiral finned tube is kind of high frequency current imported into the welded parts. By using the resistance heat generated by the current through the contact surface of the welded joints and adjacent areas, the welded contact surface can reach the plastic state of melting or semi-melting, then appropriate pressure is applied to the welded contact surface, to complete welding work of finned tubes.
Advantages of using finned tubes:
1. the heat transfer area is increased in the effective space to improve the heat transfer effect.
2. Reduce the occupancy space of heat transfer surface and reduce its volume, especially for fast-loading boilers.
3. Reduce the equipment cost and improve the safety of equipment.
4. Due to the decrease of water side pressure drop, the operation cost is reduced.
5. The stiffness of finned tubes are increased, and the seismic resistance of the tube is improved.
||Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
||100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode.
||X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
||Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.