|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set / Sets 10tons|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Range Of Applications:||Utility/Power Station , Industrial|
|Type:||Natural Circulation/Once Through||Certificate:||ISO,ASME|
|Output:||Hot Water/Steam||Fuel:||Coal/Gas/Oil-fired, Water Heat|
|Application:||Boiler Machine||Package:||Iron Frame Package|
power plant economizer,
economizer for boiler
Utility / Power Station Plant Economiser In Boiler Parts, ISO9001 Certification,High Efficiency Heat Exchange
Economizer Economizer is installed on the lower part of the boiler tail flue for recycling the waste heat of smoke, a device heating boiler feed water into steam drum pressure of saturated water heating surface, due to its high temperature flue gas heat, reduces the exhaust temperature of flue gas, save the energy, improve the efficiency, so called the Economizer.
Steel tube economizer is not limited by pressure, can be used as a boiling type, generally from the outer diameter of 32 ~ 51 mm carbon steel tube.Fins and fins are sometimes added to the tube to improve heat transfer.The tubular economizer consists of horizontally arranged parallel elbow pipes (commonly known as serpentine pipes).
Economizers are mainly used in industry, but also gradually spread to agriculture and some related industries on the commercial.
1.absorb the heat of low-temperature flue gas, reduce the smoke temperature, reduce smoke loss, save fuel.
2. Since the feed water is heated in the economizer before entering the drum, the heat absorption of the feed water on the heating surface is reduced, and the economizer can be used to replace the evaporation heating surface with high cost.
3. feed water temperature increased, into the drum will reduce the wall temperature difference, thermal stress reduced accordingly, extend the drum service life.
|Material standard||ASTM, EN or ISO etc.|
Min: 10 ton
|Smelting Process:||EF+LF + VD|
|Process||Material→Ingot → Hot/Cold-Rolling→ Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection →rough machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection|
|UT standard||ASTM A388 or EN10228, etc|
There are many ways to classify coal economizers, which can be classified as follows:
1. It can be divided into non-boiling type and boiling type according to the degree to which water is heated.
2. According to the manufacturing materials, there are two types: cast iron and steel pipe coal saver.Non-boiling coal saver is mostly made of cast iron, but it is also made of steel tube, while boiling coal saver is only made of steel tube.Cast iron economizers are mostly used in boilers with pressure of less than 2.5MPa.If the pressure exceeds 2.5MPa, the economizer made of steel pipe shall be used.
3. The device can be divided into vertical type and horizontal type.
4. The relative flow direction of smoke exhaust and water supply can be divided into three types: downstream, counter-current and mixed.
5. Divided by structure: light pipe coal saver and finned coal saver.Finned economizers include: h-type economizers (more used) and spiral fin economizers.
6. According to the form of heat conduction: direct conduction and indirect conduction;
The direct conduction is to preheat the boiler water by the direct radiation of the exhaust gas.Indirect conduction is the indirect preheating of boiler water through heat conducting medium.After the 1990s, indirect conduction technology developed rapidly in China and made great breakthroughs in technology, mainly including patent of heat conducting oil technology and patent of superconducting heat energy saving technology.In particular, the technology of space superconducting thermal materials from the beginning of the 21st century is in the forefront of the field of boiler energy conservation in the world.
Contact Person: becky
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China