|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD BOILER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Condition:||New||Fuel:||Coal / Gas / Coal-fired / Water Heat|
|Type:||Energy Saving||Pressure:||Low / High Pressure|
|Structure:||Fire / Water Tube||Range Of Applications:||Industrial|
power plant economizer,
economizer for boiler
Condensing Economizer beneficial boiler applications heat recovery steam system efficiency improved
The key to a successful waste heat recovery project is optimizing the use of the recovered energy.By installing a condensing economizer,companies can improve overall heat recovery and steam system efficiency by up to 10 percent.Many boiler applications can benefit from this additional heat recovery such as district heating systems,wallboard production facilities,greenhouses,food processing plants,pulp and paper mills,textile plants,and hospitals.
There are two versions of the device used in data centers: air-side economizers and water-side economizers.
• Airside economizers pull cooler outside air directly into a facility to prevent overheating.
• Water-side economizers use cold air to cool an exterior water tower. The chilled water from the tower is then used in the air conditioners inside the data center instead of mechanically-chilled water, reducing energy costs. Water-side economizers often operate during nightime to take advantage of cooler ambient temperatures.
• A conventional feedwater economizer reduces steam boiler fuel requirements by transferring heat from the flue gas to the boiler feedwater. For natural gas-fired boilers, the lowest temperature to which flue gas can be cooled is about 250°F to prevent condensation and possible stack or stack liner corrosion.
• The condensing economizer improves waste heat recovery by cooling the flue gas below its dew point, which is about 135°F for products of combustion of natural gas. The economizer reclaims both sensible heat from the flue gas and latent heat by condensing flue gas water vapor. All hydrocarbon fuels release significant quantities of water vapor as a combustion byproduct.
|Boiler Efficiency of Condensing Economizers|
|System||Combustion Efficiency@4% ExcessO2(%)||Stack Gas Temperature°F|
|Boiler||78 to 83%||350 to 550|
|-With Feedwater(FW)Economizer||84 to 86%||250 to 300|
|-With FW and Condensing Economizer||92 to 95%||78 to 150|
• Determine your boiler capacity, average steam production, combustion efficiency, stack gas temperature, annual hours of operation, and annual fuel consumption.
• Identify in-plant uses for heated water, such as boiler make-up water heating, preheating, domestic hot water, or process water heating requirements.
• Determine the thermal requirements that can be met through installation of a condensing economizer. Determine annual fuel energy and cost savings.
• Determine the cost-effectiveness of a condensing economizer. Ensure that system changes are evaluated and modifications are included in the design (e.g., mist eliminator, additional water treatment, heat exchangers). Simple paybacks for condensing economizer projects are often less than two years.
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
1. Fabrication area of 400,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Contact Person: becky
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China