|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Superheater and Reheater|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Tons / Month|
|Fuel:||Coal/Gas/Oil-fired,Water Heat||Type:||Natural Circulation/Once Through|
|Pressure:||Low/High Pressure||Range Of Applications:||Industry/Power Station|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||Customization||Structure:||Platen Superheater; Coiled Superheater|
|Function:||Thermal Efficiency Improving||Output:||Hot Water/Steam|
superheater in boiler
Separately Fired 150M CFB Boiler Capacity Factor Superheater Tubes , Steam Super Heater
|1||Economizers are mechanical devices intended to reduce energy consumption, or to perform useful function such as preheating a fluid.|
|2||The term economizer is used for other purposes as well. Boiler, power plant, heating, Refrigeration, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) uses are discussed in this article.|
|3||In simple terms, an economizer is a heat exchanger.The economizer has advanced manufacturing technology, strict production technology, detection means, with high-tech snake-like tube production lines.|
|Fin tube thread pitch||5-30|
|Fin tube length||≤12000|
*Note:HD BOILER can bespoke special type of economizer according to customer's requirement.
• Economizers must be sized for the volume of flue gas, its temperature, the maximum pressure drop allowed through the stack, what kind of fuel is used in the boiler, and how much energy needs to be recovered.
• Economizers designed for natural gas only, would likely plug-up if installed on a coal boiler and would face increased risk of corrosion if installed on an oil-fired boiler.
• Some units are designed to keep the flue gases above condensation temperature, and others are made of materials that resist the corrosive effect of condensed flue gases.
• During boiler operation in typical commercial and industrial applications, approximately 10-20% of the heating value of fuel is expelled with the stack gases to the atmosphere.
• Stack economizers are designed to recover significant amounts of this stack gas energy loss, thereby vastly improving boiler system efficiency.
• There are several considerations when selecting an economizer:
• Gas-side Pressure Drop. Added back-pressure on the boiler stack affects the combustion air fan throughput capability. The economizer and combustion air fan(s) must be sized properly in order to assure a suitable system operation and capacity.
• Feedwater Temperature. The feedwater to the economizer must be deaerated and the temperature setpoint minimally at 220oF to prevent tube corrosion.
• Water-side Pressure Drop. Feedwater pumps must be sized to accommodate the economizer pressure drop. Additionally, a continuous modulating feedwater system is required to ensure proper flow rates through the economizer.
• Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
• 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode.
• X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
• Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.
Send us required technical data, such as steam capacity, presure, required temperature etc. We will design accordingly.
HD Boiler offers a best in class facility,including
Contact Person: Yolanda
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China