|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set / Sets 10tons|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel / Alloy Steel||Product Name:||Serrated Fin Tube, Spiral Fin Tube|
|Standard:||ASME Standard Or GB||Dimension:||Customized|
|Dust Volume:||Little Dust||Type:||Natural Circulation One Through|
spiral fin tube,
heat exchanger fin tube
Integrated or integral comb fin tube flue gas desulfuration short fin pitch anti abrasive less dust
1. Extrude forming process
2. Higher heat transfer ability comparing to HF welding and Wrapped fin tube
3. Save cost and assembling space due to higher efficiency
1. Order raw material based on customers' request.
2. Inspection on raw material when arrived
3. Extrude forming the fin tube, while monitoring the whole process
4. Cut into customized length
5. Inspection on specification of finned tube
6. If required, we provide de-fin process, soft annealing, bending and coiling, welding connectors
7. Clean procedure, pressure test, drying and packing
The finned tube provide by us is Extruded Type, which is different from the ones through H-type Welding and Wrapping method. The fins are obtained by extrude forming the outer surface of a soft seamless plain tube. The technology simply squeezes the wall thickness transforming into straight fins on the tube. So the fin and the tube are integrated and inseparable, which avoids the heat resistance between fin and tube, and optimizes heat exchange efficiency. Based on this structure, the Extruded type can survive more severe working conditions than other finned tubes. Also it, on the other hand, shows several unique features such as enhanced physical structure, resistance to vibration, anti-corrosion ability, and long service life, etc.
Under this technology, there are two major types of finned tubes available with us, Single metal tubes and Bimetallic tubes.
Customized finned tube is available. The specification table is followed below. If required, the fin tube can be made into various forms after soft annealing process. They can be used for cooling and heating in a large scale of conditions. For example, coils in water heater, oil cooler in large machines, heat transfer part in boiler and heat recovering system, air-conditioning and refrigeration industry as condenser part or evaporator part, etc.
1. Optimized inner to outer surface ratio
2. High heat exchange rate
3. Enhanced structure due to the roll forming process
4. Flexible as straight tube or bent or coiled heat exchangers
5. Low heat resistance between fins and tube
6. Strong resistance to shock and thermal expansion and contraction
7. Cost and energy saving due to long service life and high exchange rate
The fin tubes are mainly used in heating(gas-fired boilers, condensing boilers, flue gas condensers), in mechanical and automotive engineering(oil coolers, mine coolers, air coolers for diesel engines), in chemical engineering(gas coolers and heater, process cooler), in power plants(air cooler, cooling tower), and in nuclear engineering(uranium enrichment plants).
Contact Person: Wendy
Address: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Factory Address:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China