|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ASME, SGS, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Boiler Fin Tube|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Sea worthy Packing for Export|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Type:||Fin Tube,Heat Exchanger Tube,spiral||Application:||Heater Parts,Heat Exchanger|
|Fin Material:||Aluminum,Copper And Steel Etc,carbon Steel,stainless Steel||Tube Material:||Stainless Steel,Carbon Steel|
|Packing:||Seaworthy Packing Of Fin Tube||Warranty:||18 Months|
Boiler Spare Part Boiler Fin Tube H Type Finned Tube Spiral Fin Tube
H-type finned tube heat exchanger elements maintain a high capacity for heat transfer, possess superior self-cleaning properties and retain the ability to effect flue gas waste heat recovery in boiler renovations. Convective heat transfer coefficient is proportional to fin pitch, but inversely proportional to fin height and fin width. Integrated heat transfer capacity is related to fin efficiency, convective heat transfer coefficient and finned ratio. Pressure drop increases with the increase of fin height and fin width.
In order to improve the heat exchange efficiency and extend surface heat transfer, H-type finned tubes have been widely used in boilers and waste heat recovery in recent years. H-type finned tubes are derived largely from rectangle finned tubes. Because of their unique groove structure on the fin surface, H-type finned tubes have excellent anti-wear and anti-fouling performance.
Our products can be modified according to our customers' needs and the situation.we design and manufacture safe,reliable and efficient H-fin tubes.HD BOILER has also completed stand-alone product quality assurance systems.Production of H-fin tubes are with high heat transfer efficiency, they have flue gas resistance and are designed for a small space.
• H fin tube is a kind of boiler parts, to have two steel circular symmetry to be welded on fluorescent tubes to form fins positive shap much like letter "H", so called H-fin tube. H-economizer widely used in utility boilers, industrial boilers, marine power, such as the tail of heat exchanger components.
• H-economizer flash resistance welding processes used, the welding seam after the high rate of fusion, weld tensile strength, and has good thermal conductivity. H-economizer can also manufacture dual tube "double H" type fin tubes, its rigid structure, and can be applied to a longer tube row occasion.
|Item||Base Tube O.D
|Base Tube Thickness (mm)||Fin Height (mm)||Fin thickness(mm)||Fin Pitch(mm)|
|Range||25.4 mm ~1600mm||2.5 mm ~40 mm||0.5 mm ~20.0 mm||0.5 mm ~3.0 mm||5 mm ~ 25.4 mm|
|Material||Carbon Steel,Alloy Steel,Stainless Steel|
|Base Pipe||Welded or Seamless|
|Material||carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous alloys and nickel alloys.|
|Application||H economizer,H evaporator,H superheater,H air heater and etc.|
1. Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode
3. X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety