|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ASME, EN, ISO|
|Model Number:||Steam drum|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 set/month|
|Output:||Hot Water/Steam||Pressure:||High/Low Pressure|
Power Station Boiler Drum In Thermal Power Plant Carbon / Stainless Steel
Drum is used for separation of water tube boiler and steam purification, composition of water circulation loop accumulation of pan of water and the cuylindrical pressure vessel main role for acceptance of economizer water, separation and to supply water to the water loop, to superheater with some watyer in the saturated steam drum, have a certain quantity of heat of substance and savings, can slow the steam pressure change when conditions change, when the water supply and load a short period of time not at the time of the coordination of certain internal devices are installed in the cushion the drum, for sepsrstion of steam cleaning pot dosing continuous drainage, so as to ensure the quality of steam,as shown in figure Drum is the most bulky and expensive thick wall pressure parts in the boiler not only bear high internal pressure,but also due to the change of operating conditions, but also due to the fluctuation of wall temperature thermal stress, so the working conditions are bad, need to carry out effective operating conditiuons supervision
1, from the water wall of the soda mixture through the drum upper pipe into the drum inside, along
The inner wall of the drum and arc lining plate formed by the narrow annular channel flow, so that the soda mixture at the appropriate velocity of uniform heat transfer to the inner wall of the drum, so as to overcome the boiler start and stop the drum wall temperature difference is too large difficulty, can be quickly started.
2. The soda-water mixture entering the drum enters the soda-water cyclone separately, and USES the inertia when changing the flow direction to conduct the inertia separation. This is the first separation of the soda-water mixture.
3, is separated from the steam is still with a lot of water, from the top of the separator into the corrugated plate separator, it is installed on the top of the cyclone separator, with some water droplets of steam flow in the gap between the corrugated plate, using to make water adhere to the metal wall surface to form water film downstream.
4. The steam after the second separation is finally cleaned by steam, and gravity separation is carried out by using the density difference of water, which is the third separation.
5, steam after three times of separation, reached the steam quality standard, and then by the top of the drum saturated steam pipe to the screen superheater
1, is the working medium heating, evaporation, overheating three process connection hub, to ensure the normal water cycle of the boiler;
2, the internal steam separation device and continuous sewage device, to ensure the quality of boiler steam;
3. Certain amount of water and heat storage capacity to ease the change rate of steam pressure;
4. The drum is equipped with pressure gauge, water level gauge, emergency water discharge, safety valve and other equipment to ensure the safe operation of the boiler.
Hua Dong Boiler Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacturing boilers. Established in early 1985s, has two manufacturing bases, this company covers 400,000 ㎡ with fixed assets amounting to USD 110,000,000. The annual sales are from 100,000 to 120,000 tons. There are 1100 employees including 150 technicians and 600 coded welders. Hua Dong holds the manufacturing licenses for Grade A boilers and Grade A1&A2 pressure vessels issued by Chinese General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine; also it holds the "S" and "U" "NB" stamps issued by American Society of Mechanical Engineers; meanwhile, this Company has passed the certification of ISO9001, SO3834, EN12952 Quality Management System.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization