|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu , China|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Boiler Manifold Header|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Condition:||New||Working Temperature:||445 Degree|
|Application:||Power Station||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Material||Carbon steel,Alloy steel,Stainless steel.|
|Length||According to costumes requirements.|
1. Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and welding rod.
3. 100%X-ray inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.
5.Excellent in welding quality, highly automatic, safe and reliable.
1.The necking hinders of the Company are made by hot press and retracting of seamless steel pipes at special hinder necking machine.
2.In this way, the hinders will have thicker walls and cleaner surface. The necking cover will form membrane stress rather than bending stress with desired stress performance under the effect of inner pressure.
|1||Headers form an important part of all types of boilers.|
|2||Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure.|
|3||This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them.|
|4||Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the header.|
1. Carbon steel:20G,SA-106B,SA-106C,etc.
2. Low-alloy thermal resistant steel:15CrMoG,12Cr1MoVG,SA-335P12,SA335-P22,etc.
3. Middle-alloy thermal resistant steel:SA-335P91,etc.
4. Special material(ultra-supercritical):SA-335P122,SA-335P92,etc.
The boiler headers have water wall header,superheater header,economizer header and so on. It acts action of gathering, mixing and redistribution in boiler systems. In structure, they include end cover hinders or necking hinders.