|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HD Boiler|
|Certification:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Steam Drum|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||50~100 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||400 Tons per month|
|Material:||SA516 Gr70||Dimension:||OD 1500mm X 1000 Mm|
|Design Pressure:||10.8MPa||Hydraulic Testq:||16.2MPa|
The working conditions of drum are complex and the consequences of accidents are serious. It is necessary to strictly control the chemical composition, mechanical properties and welding and processing quality of material used in drums, and to pass a series of strict tests. The cylinder is composed of a cylinder body and a head.
1. Cylinder:refers to the cylinder part of the drum. Its inner diameter and length are related to the circulation mode, boiler capacity, steam parameters and the structure of inner equipment. Steam drum is usually rolled on multi-roll reel machine. The drum wall of subcritical pressure boiler is too thick to be pressed on giant press.
2. Head: Subcritical pressure boilers are usually hemispherical, high pressure and ultra high pressure boilers are ellipsoidal, medium pressure boilers are relatively flat ellipsoidal, with manholes on the head for installation and maintenance of internal devices. The head is pressed on a hydraulic press or an oil press.
1. The mixture of steam and water coming from the water wall enters the drum through the upper inlet pipe of the drum. Along the narrow annular passage formed by the inner wall of the drum and the arc liner, the steam-water mixture can be uniformly transferred to the inner wall of the drum at an appropriate flow rate, thus overcoming the difficulty of excessive temperature difference between the upper and lower walls of the drum during start-up and shutdown of the boiler and enabling faster start-up.
2. The steam-water mixture entering the drum enters the steam-water cyclone separator, and uses the inertia of changing the flow direction to separate the steam-water mixture, which is the first separation of the steam-water mixture.
3. The separated steam still contains a lot of water. It enters the corrugated plate separator from the top of the separator. The steam with some water droplets flows through the cracks between the corrugated plates, and the water film is formed on the metal wall to flow downward.
4. The steam after secondary separation is finally cleaned by steam, and gravity separation is carried out by using the density difference of water, which is the third separation.
5. After three separations, the steam meets the steam quality standard, and leads to the platen superheater from the saturated steam pipe at the top of the drum.